Popular Threads
=)

=)
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General-Public]
Secondary: None

<<< 1 2 3 >>>
I'm also more than happy to help on sam or rear with whatever instances you need. If we need a marathon BM day - WOOT new dagger

Well if you guys need a healer for BM let me know I am to the point now that I honestly love BM, now that I am exalted with them and don't have to run it I don't mind, but isn't that how it always works out. :-)
That's always how it goes, first you are annoyed by the grind, then you tolerate it, then you find that you can't live without it.
Quote by aveloris

I am to the point now that I honestly love BM

Thats crazy talk

--
Quote by Locklear
Quote by aveloris

I am to the point now that I honestly love BM

Thats crazy talk

I take that back :-) I didn't love it when you let me die in Heroic BM the other night j/k But you know I will gladly run any heroic with you.(even if you do let me die )
Quote by Locklear

Thats crazy talk

aw, come on, you know you love rounding up all those crocs and killing them all fast at the begining. Wait...didn't you kill my party with that trick the last time I was there...hmmm, "here comes that crazy pally on his horse followed by a gazillion crocs"yep, pretty sure it was you. You know, you love it. Mass suicide by lag, flying dmg digits, thee werks.

--
"If we ever get a dog and cat, they should be named "Come-on" and "Goddammit", so that when you yell "Come on, Goddammit!" you'll be surrounded by their love." -Locklear (paraphrased)

"You navigate like a blind chick." -Locklear
www.twitter.com/peligrie
Quote by Isadoriana
Quote by Locklear

Thats crazy talk

aw, come on, you know you love rounding up all those crocs and killing them all fast at the begining. Wait...didn't you kill my party with that trick the last time I was there...hmmm, "here comes that crazy pally on his horse followed by a gazillion crocs"yep, pretty sure it was you. You know, you love it. Mass suicide by lag, flying dmg digits, thee werks.

I have to say that is a thrilling moment

& if i'm ever just sitting around GRAB me & take me on a run. My favorite part of this game is doing stuff w/ other people in different places.

--

Quote by guy
Quote by Isadoriana
Quote by Locklear

Thats crazy talk

I have to say that is a thrilling moment

& if i'm ever just sitting around GRAB me & take me on a run. My favorite part of this game is doing stuff w/ other people in different places.

Just dont ask him to cuddle when its all done...he uses you and leaves you!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

--
So what are your guys' plans for TK and SSC? Just a little Void Reaver and Lurker for now with a dash of Mag sprinkled in?
Quote by xeamae
So what are your guys' plans for TK and SSC? Just a little Void Reaver and Lurker for now with a dash of Mag sprinkled in?

That's a good question Xeamae and I would be remiss if I didn't refer that one to our guild leadership.

I have to say this though. Raid progression seems to be a high priority item in this guild based on what I've seen. What's refreshing is that we seem to be trying to tackle it in a very human and community driven way. Dragon Army seems to have thrown off the idea that we all have to be Raid Nazis to get anywhere. That's not to say that you are not required to be prepared for raids and focus on your main toon so that we can progress. But, there is more of an encouraging and teaching atmosphere to the way the DA approaches raid progression - no yelling, no egos, no drama.

I'd never seen the inside of Gruul's, Mags Lair, or TK before I joined this guild. Dragon Army has become a HUGE part of the experience I am trying to create for myself in game. And I am having a great time!!

So, I encourage you to come on over Xeamae and find out for yourself. :-)

--
Quote by xeamae

Yep, we are targeting Reaver, Lurker, Hydross, Mag as 'current' targets for raids, with a pinch of Doom Walker. After we have these down we will proceed.
Do you guys still do Kara runs? And if so, if I level my priest to 70 (65 right now), would it be possible to attend a few with ya'll?

Kara is run usually on the weekend (sometimes on offnights/after raids) but isn't run as regularly as it used to be. Hard to say exactly how much it's run because it depends on who wants it and isn't saved to it for that timeframe. I believe people do try to get one running atleast once a weekend though.

--
"If we ever get a dog and cat, they should be named "Come-on" and "Goddammit", so that when you yell "Come on, Goddammit!" you'll be surrounded by their love." -Locklear (paraphrased)

"You navigate like a blind chick." -Locklear
www.twitter.com/peligrie
Well we usually throw one together on Saturdays & clear. The last few weeks, Trucaval, Grum & cor have run one on Thursdays mid-day to early evening. This week we also had one mid day on Wednesday.

--

Ok, time to put in my two cents! I don't know you Xeamae, but I do see you know some of the folks here in DA. I wanted to let you know that Kara is not considered a raid instance anymore, but I don't see a reason to let your priest alt in the guild to gear up if you arent bringing your main over as well. We have had some bad experiences running players through instances for gear only to have them not join, or join and then leave after they are geared. We are not a stepping stone. If you are considering joining we would be happy to look at your application and please note any references you may have for the guild. Yes we are a frindly bunch, and more like family than most guilds. However when I see your posts begininng quite some time ago, yet no app it makes me wary of running you through anything. Let us know when you are ready and we'll talk =)

Hey, um, i can solo kara, and id be glad to take you through

As to what Mindi says (and you should feel special, she was nice to you. some people never see the sun again), she's right kinda...shouldnt you have joined the dragon side like 2 months ago? haha, just kidding. But if you even just have a casual play schedule, maybe you should think about joining us for real..youd have a lot of fun im sure, and there are always people to run instances with

--
url=http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Alexstrasza&n=Talanthys][/url]
Quote by Mindi
Ok, time to put in my two cents! I don't know you Xeamae, but I do see you know some of the folks here in DA. I wanted to let you know that Kara is not considered a raid instance anymore, but I don't see a reason to let your priest alt in the guild to gear up if you arent bringing your main over as well. We have had some bad experiences running players through instances for gear only to have them not join, or join and then leave after they are geared. We are not a stepping stone. If you are considering joining we would be happy to look at your application and please note any references you may have for the guild. Yes we are a frindly bunch, and more like family than most guilds. However when I see your posts begininng quite some time ago, yet no app it makes me wary of running you through anything. Let us know when you are ready and we'll talk =)

Hey Mind,

So, here I am sitting on a corporate conference call. And I just couldn't help but come over and browse the forums to see how you guys are doing. Old habits are hard to break. I came across this thread and thought that I would add a few comments since I know Ferarro (Xeamae) very well. I hope that you don't mind.

As it stands today the priest that Ferarro is referring to would be her main. Xeamea and Ferarro version one, both well geared 70s were hacked and lost early last December. She is yet another player who has been violated by on online predator - I'm sure that we've all known a few people in the same boat. The upshot is that she has returned to the game and is trying to rebuild. I suspect that her heart is with Ferarro version two, her level 45 pally. But, her priest Diviniti is much closer to Kara ready. So, I can assure you that she is not using DA to simply camp alts. Her desire is to grow with and be a part of DA's success. I know that she could petition Bliz to restore her old toons, but for reasons of her own she has chosen to take this route instead.

Ferarro has quite a way to go to get her toon or toons ready for SSC, TK, or any of the other raids you are working on. But, if you don't mind me vouching for her character, I'd like to say that she will get there as quickly as possible and with very little support needed other than to simply run heroics and Kara every now and then. She is a very good and very experienced player. And her experience includeds the current progression raids. She knows how to build her toons on the fast track and she will invest every effort to maximize the utility and value of her toon to benefit of the guild.

Ferarro is a very excellent player - so much so that I have actually considered giving her Whisperglade to carry on her story. Put her pally in epic gear and you'll find a Locklear Mk II. I'd recommend supporting her welcoming her to the family.

Hey Ferarro,

I hope that you don't mind me speaking for you. It's nice to have a letter of recommendation every now and then. I'd love to see you flourish within Dragon Army. These are great people to have your back. I know from experience!

Oh, and you might want to get your web account updated from Non-member to Member since you are one.

Be safe and good hunting guys,

W

--
Whisper,

God we all need something to do while on conference calls !!! I appreciate your letter of reference, but once again my point is COME OVER ALREADY! I just think we have taken on so many charity cases that have turned out badly that we need to be more careful about "letting people feel us out". Why not run a few 5 mans with some of the guildies first? I have no doubt your friend is a great person and player, she would have to be considering she is your friend. I know I come off harsh sometimes, but it is only because I am blunt, well and old .....and maybe cranky, well, and currently not getting any. But besides that, I just want to see a little more ambitiousness and an invite request for all toons! Thinking back, we had some great people vouch for some rotten eggs. So to your dear girl I say, step up to bat and let's play some fucking ball !!!!

And Tal? Get back in the basement before I flog you!!

Min
Both my alt (Ferarro) and main priest (Divinit) are - and have been - in DA since last year.

As was previously stated by Whisper, my BT/Hyjal attuned mains were hacked months ago and never recovered. So I've been re-leveling a paladin, which is 45 right now, and I'm working on pushing my priest to 70.
Well hell, I need to lay off the coffee then my bad. So many new people coming in I hadn't seen you on yet. You must be kind of a quiet one like whisper. Sweet! well, lets get you going then and shoot me a tell in game so we can figure out what you need. Sorry if I come across as harsh, it takes a bit of time to get to know me, but we'll get along just fine. If you are as good as Whisp says at playing a pally, can't wait to see you in action.

<<< 1 2 3 >>>
[Back to Index]

Part of the DKPSystem.com Network.